Un Capitol de neuitat al vacanțelor tale !
Whether you’re on holiday or you’re just in transit to the Black Sea, Jupiter Resort offers you multiple possibilities for spending your free time along one kilometer of enchanting beach.
Of these, Capitol Complex is distinguished by its familiar charm and by the quality of its services that became tradition in time.
This brochure meets all presentation services, as well as the useful information for this season.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Capitol Complex Team
Capitol Complex consist of:
Coffe & Lounge in the Lobby
Restaurant Terrace & Karaoke
Playground for kids
Capitol Hotel O.P.C.: 0800/ 080999
Tel.: 0241/ 731305 A.N.P.C.: 021/ 3130690
Fax: 0241/ 731308 Ambulance/ Firefighters/ Police: 112
Mobil: 0752/ 111022 C.F.R./ Train Station: 0214/ 666952
- The telephone is only available for the internal use.
- For further information and suggestions please contact the Reception.
- For calling another room:
-dial 0 followed by the number of the room, floor 1-9
-dial precisely the number of the room for 10 to 13 floor.
- For any suggestions or reclamations, you can directly address to reception by dialig 1000 from the telephone existing in the room or by calling us on the mobil telephone 0752 111022 with normal rate;
- We are also expecting for your recommendations and impressions in our guest list and online www.hotel-capitol.ro
Dear tourists, we would like to request you to know and respect our rules, so that any future inconveniences during your staying should be avoided:
- Do not bend over the balcony!
- Please, do not throw any leftovers or cigarette butts in or out of the balcony;
- Please avoid consuming perishable food in the room;
- The use of cooking appliances is forbidden;
- If you want to use the air conditioner, please close the balcony door;
- Do not use the towels or sheets outside your room, it’s forbidden (ex. swimming pool or beach)
- At the end of the stay, please give the remote controller of the air conditioning to the reception;
- The TV remote controller stays in the room.
- Air conditioning;
- Chess/Boards; Rummy; Playing cards;
- Internet in the Lobby;
- X Box;
- Information about means of transport, shows, CFR, weather;
- Swimming pool free access for all the customers;
- Free access for children at Kiddo Play and Kinder garden;
- Confidentiality of messages being sent for our customers;
- Wake up call;
- Safekeeping ness of valuables;
- Taxi ordering;
- Ticket reservations to train stations or shows;
- Other useful information for hotel guests.
- Scuba diving: 150ron in the ; 80 lei in the pool
- Scuba diving course: 250Euro (3 days in pool and 4 days in the sea, international certificates of diving NAUI and CEDIP).
- Iron: 10 lei/ hour
- Hair Dryier: 10 lei/ hour
If you have damaged a specific good from the room, you have attached a list of charges below:
- Picture: 60 lei
- Glass: 6 lei
- Ashtray: 10 lei
- Vase: 30 lei
- Hanger: 8 lei
- Bath towel: 60 lei
- Face towel: 40 lei
- Feet towel: 30 lei
- Wall apply: 55 lei
- Plastic chair (balcony): 50 lei
- Room Rug: 50 lei
- Clothes brush: 16 lei
- Room mirror: 150 lei
- Bath mirror: 200 lei (big); 150 lei (small)
- Sheet: 60 lei
- Bed quilt/Blanket: 120 lei
- Pillowcase: 30 lei
- Window glass: 150 lei
- Washbasin: 250 lei
- Toilet tank: 300 lei
- Telephone: 150 lei
- Loss or damage of the room Key: 120 lei.
- 3 bath towels
- 3 face towels
- 3 feet towels
- 3 bed quilts/ blankets
- 3 pillows
- 6 glasses
- 2 ashtrays
- 1 toilet brush
- 10 hangers.
USE INSTRUCTIONS TVs
TV UNIT OPERATION
All camera functions are accessible from the remote
All instructions are in reference to using the remote control unless otherwise indicated.
1. QUICK START
To turn red press POWER. To stop the unit, press the POWER button again
To select the source (TV / AV / SCART / YPBPR / HDMI / PC) click the SOURCE button (AV / TV)
To adjust the volume, press the VOL + (VOL arrow DRAPTA) or VOL (VOL LEFT ARROW)
To temporarily switch off the sound, press the MUTE button (the button with A DIFOZOR mean cut with a X). Pressing it again returns to normal sound.
To select the screen size press ZOOM (16:9) repeatedly until the desired size.
To recall the last program viewed, press the SWAP
Turn the camera on.
TV programs are preinstalled. If after power is found that the programs are not installed proceed as below.
For quick installation of the channel list:
- Press the MENU
- Press the left / right arrows to select the TUNE menu.
- In the submenu, press the left / right to select your country.
- Press down to select AUTO SCAN parameter
- Press the button to start the automatic search the device that receives programs.
To select a channel, press the number buttons or use the buttons P + digital, P-(PR + / PR - to search the channel list.
USE INSTRUCTIONS AIR CONDITIONING UNIT
1. Start appliance by pressing the ON / OFF or POWER button on the remote. The remote control transmitter must be kept pointing to the split unit air conditioner.
2. Press the MODE button and set the desired option appears on the screen following signs: flake (COOL) - cooling, drop (DRY) - for dehumidification, the sun (HEAT) - Heating, AUTO - automatically sets camera functioning according the temeperatura chosen.
3. Adjust temperature you want to maintain your camera TEMP button (-, +)
4. Adjust fan speed of the FAN SPEED (FAN).
5. Close is done manually by pressing the POWER (ON / OFF)
Adjusting working hours - from the TIMER (TIMER ON / OFF TIMER).
Adjusting Ventilation fins oscillations - the SWING button (FLAP)
The air conditioner works only with the balcony door closed (it has sensors that will enable functioning with the open door).
USE INSTRUCTIONS MINIBAR/ FRIDGE
1. Plug power cord into the outlet.
2. Adjust inside temperature from the adjustment knob (generally recommended at position 3) and then close the door minibar / fridge.
3. During operation do not let the door minibar / fridge open.
ANY PROBLEM FOUND AT THE OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT IN THE ROOM WILL BE CLAIMED AT THE RECEPTION AND IT WILL BE FIXED ONLY BY SPECIALIZED PERSONALITY BY HOTEL UNITY.